A patient with acute chest pain, diaphoresis, and severe edema comes into the emergency room. The nurse suspects heart failure related to a myocardial infarction. Which of the following labs diagnose the patient's condition?
• Troponin-I and CK-MB levels are elevated after a myocardial infarction.
• BNP is released in response to ventricular stretch and is a good marker of congestive heart failure.
• D-Dimer is used to help diagnose a DVT.
• Amylase is used to diagnose pancreatitis.
• CK-MM reflects skeletal muscle damage.