The goal of nursing care management in a client with osteoarthritis is
• A client who is taking regular NSAIDs must be informed of the manifestations of gastrointestinal bleeding, such as abdominal pain, tarry stools, and hematemesis. They must report any of these to their physician.
• It is appropriate to suggest non-pharmacological pain management strategies such as relaxation techniques and guided imagery to decrease the feelings of anxiety or powerlessness that accompany disease progression.
• It is important for clients with osteoarthritis to maintain independence with dressing and hygiene, so educating them on the availability of aids is important.
• The weakest joints are also those with the most discomfort, and as
• All other statements are incorrect.