The nurse is caring for a patient diagnosed with antisocial personality disorder. Which of the following traits will most likely surface during
• A patient with antisocial personality disorder generally exercises poor judgment. They pay no attention to the legality of their actions and do not consider morals or ethics when making decisions. Their behavior is determined primarily by what they want with no empathy or regard to others.
• Deceit and manipulation of others are central characteristics of this disorder.
• Incorrect: Memory lapses are found in patients with cognitive disorders.
• Incorrect: Unstable self-image is present with borderline personality disorder.
• Incorrect: A dependent and self-critical attitude is manifested in patients with dependent personality disorder.