Which of these tests are used to detect or diagnose breast cancer?
• Breast self-examination should be done regularly followed by a clinical breast examination because this is one way that breast lumps can be detected early.
• Mammography is the primary diagnostic test for breast cancer.
• Fine-needle aspiration and excisional biopsy
• Lumpectomy is a procedure used for the treatment of breast cancer wherein the tumor, surrounding tissue, and nearby lymph nodes are removed by the surgeon.
• Chemotherapy involves the use of a combination of drugs for the treatment of cancer.
• Total mastectomy is a surgical procedure that involves the removal of the breast tissue as treatment of breast cancer.