A nurse is caring for a client diagnosed with testicular cancer who is receiving Cisplatin intravenously. The nurse monitors the client for a drug-drug interaction if which among the following are also administered?
• Cisplatin increases methotrexate toxicity.
• Cisplatin decreases the effect of phenytoin.
• Cisplatin administered with bumetanide increases ototoxicity.
• Loop diuretics like furosemide may enhance the ototoxic and nephrotoxic effects of cisplatin.
• There is no reported drug-drug interaction between cisplatin and acetaminophen.
• There is no reported drug-drug interaction between cisplatin and meperidine (Demerol).